- Etches surface
- Engraving is just on surface, not as deep as sand-blasting
- Mono-tone contrast from polished finish
- For outdoor use
- Far superior compared to laser and Diamond engraving
- Uses a stencil and high-pressure air and abrasive particles to carve/engrave image and/or text.
- Offers a luxurious and elegant look depth allows paint fill to provide a richer contrast
- Slower process and requires more materials and equipment
- Pricer due to amount of manual work
- For outdoor use in extreme weather.